(Advanced 3rd Graders & Up)
Campers MUST be fluent with multiplication table.
- Singapore Math challenging word problems
How many fifths are there in 4.2? (Sinapore Math 6th grade question)
Joe's average expenditure for the last 6 months of the previous year was $860. If she had spent $1020 in July that year instead, and the expenditure for the other months remained the same, her average expenditure for those 6 months would be $900. How much did she actually spend in July that year? (Singapore Math 6th grade question)
- mental math techniques
43 x 98
= 43 x 100 - 43 x 2
= 4300 - 86
= 4300 -100 + 14
45% of 18
= (45 x 18)/100
= (45 x 2 x 9)/100
= (90 x 9)/100
- SAT math problems
The ratio of Sue's age to Bob's age is 3 to 7. The ratio of Sue's age to Joe's age is 4 to 9. The ratio of Bob's age to Joe's age is ?
- Playing with Numbers June 10th - 14th (9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- Logic & Puzzles June 24th - 28th (9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- Fun with Numbers July 8th - 12th (9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
Speed with Numbers July 15th - 19th (9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)Camp is FULL
- Art & Math July 22nd - 26th (9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- +, -, x, ÷ August 5th - 9th (9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- Bar Modeling June 17th - 20th (9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
4- day camp, $170.
Register through RRISD Community Ed.
Registration starts March 1st, 2019.
Enter coupon code SUM0203 for $10 off. Coupon code expires 5/1/19
- Registration Fee: $30 (Registration fee holds a spot of the camp for your child and covers administrative cost and is non-refundable.)
- Pay In Full Registration Fee: $15
- Sibling Discount: Registration Fee is waived
- Half Day Camp April Discounted Price:
- Full Day Camp April Discounted Price:
- Extended Care (Early Drop Off (before 8:30am) & Late Pick Up (after 5pm)) April Discounted Price:
Round Rock Christian Church
22 Chalice Way, Round Rock, TX 78665